I’ve been listening to this really great online FREE Thyroid Summit the past few days and I am just blown away at the wealth of information that I am getting FOR FREE!
Did you know that 30 million Americans — and 200 million people worldwide — have a thyroid disorder?
Unfortunately, only half have been properly diagnosed. And even less are receiving proper treatment.
Despite showing up to the doctor’s office with obvious symptoms of thyroid dysfunction —- weight gain, fatigue, cold hands and feet, hair loss, brain fog, depression, constipation, and more — millions of people are being sent away with “normal” thyroid lab scores and with no real answers.
Once again, Western medicine has fallen behind the latest research. And patients are paying the price in unnecessary suffering and medical bills.
This has to stop.
That’s why my friend Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness put together a FREE online event called The Thyroid Sessions, with 23 expert interviews and cooking classes on all things thyroid — so you can get the answers you’ve been looking for.
Yesterday, Dr. Izabella Wentz, talked about Hypothyroidism and shared her personal testimony of how she has utilized 7 supplements and her hypothyroidism has gone into remission! This was such an informative session that I listened to and I wanted to share my notes with all of you.
This interview is STILL LIVE today to listen to but after today, Dr. Wentz’s interview will become part of the download package. The interviews are only live for 48 hours and then Sean Croxton moves onto the next session. If you can’t watch these interviews when they are posted, I highly recommend you purchase the download package. Otherwise, make sure you get up to watch them for free!
The advice in this Thyroid Summit is invaluable and you would pay LOTS OF MONEY for this! Hurry and sign up for the free summit and listen to Dr. Izabella NOW!
7 Supplements that Subdue Hypothyroidism:
(Cliffnotes I took from Dr. Izabella Wentz Thyroid Session)
1. Low Dose Naltrexone – this actually isn’t a supplement. It is a low-dose medication that treats the autoimmune attack on the thyroid. She recommended you get this from a compound pharmacy.
2. Probiotics – to establish good bacteria in the gut
3. Selenium – selenium deficiency is known as the trigger to hashimoto’s. Listen to Dr. Izabella on the correct dosage.
4. Betaine with Pepsin – this is to help with low stomach acid.
5. Systemic Enzymes – these break down the immune complexes against the thyroid.
6. Moducare – this supplement helps to balance and strengthen the immune system.
7. Anatabine – this supplement calms the thyroid antibodies.
Dr. Izabella’s interview is LIVE right now for you to listen to! I HIGHLY recommend you listen to it to hear more information on these supplements and the correct dosage! After May 5th, the interview will not be live and you will need to order the download package to listen to her! Still an awesome deal!