I’m a smoothie girl. I love my smoothies, however since I’ve been following more of a Keto diet, I’ve struggled to find smoothie recipes that aren’t loaded with fruit and sugars. So, instead of throwing a fit about not having delicious smoothies anymore, I created some of my own. I’ll have a green smoothie recipe coming out soon, but first, let’s talk about this delicious Keto Peppermint Smoothie
My husband and I have had a lot of success since we started eating Keto in November of 2018. I’ve carried the same baby weight around for 10 years and I’m just over it. I’ve struggled to lose it and to keep it off, even though I eat super healthy.
Download my Kickstart Your Keto Diet Guide Here!
Weight has always been a struggle for me. I have to really be mindful of what I eat, and combine exercise to lose any weight. Always, Keto is working! And to really increase my chances of losing weight, I’ve been 90% dairy free. Yes, Keto dairy free is a thing and I’m really enjoying it!
Keto Peppermint Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes, Serves 1
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower rice (don’t let this addition scare you)
- ¾ cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup filtered water
- Keto sweetener of choice (I prefer about 5-8 drops liquid stevia)
- 3 drops of therapeutic-grade peppermint essential oil or 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs (optional)
- Combine the cauliflower, milk, water, sweetener and peppermint in your blender and blend on high until smooth. Lower the power and add in the collagen peptides until dissolved.
- Serve and garnish with cacao nibs. Enjoy!