Hey everyone! We are super excited to bring you this episode about the “winter blues.”
What we talk about on this episode:
- What is it?
- What causes it?
- What are the symptoms?
- How do I know if I have it?
- What herbs, essential oils, supplements and food are good for me if I am struggling with the winter blues?
Disclaimer: We are not making any medical cliams here. Not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure ANY disease. This podcast is STRICTLY informational. The content within is to help provide information. Speak with your healthcare provider.
Here are links to the resources we mentioned in the podcast (consult with your physician before adding any supplements to your routine):
- Essential Oils: http://www.thepaleomama.com/essential-oils
- 90-minute Bone Broth recipe: https://thepaleomama.com/2018/08/13/how-to-make-bone-broth-in-100-minutes/
- Vitamin D3 drops (2,000 IU): https://amzn.to/2skpKMf
- Lemon Balm tea: https://amzn.to/2H7gNjA
- 5-HTP: https://amzn.to/2SQDOZA
- Probiotic Supplement (containing L. Reuteri NCIMB 30242): https://amzn.to/2VSmaGK
- Difference between pastured eggs, cage free and organic: https://thepaleomama.com/2014/01/14/pastured-eggs/