Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups of brewed mate tea (buy it here)
- 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder (buy it here)
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey (buy it here)
- Optional: A sprinkle of cardamom (buy it here)
- Steep 2 tea bags of mate tea in 2 cups of boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Mix with 2 cups of almond milk, sweetener and matcha powder in a blender for a minute.
- If you would like the latte to be hotter, heat the almond milk on the stove until it just starts to bubble.
- Enjoy your satisfying and health promoting coffee and black tea substitute.
About the Author:
Angela Privin stumbled on the Paleo diet while trying to cure her symptoms from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). After a year on a strict Paleo diet she was completely healed and her food allergies were reversed. She’ll always be grateful to her health challenges for making her learn to cook years ago. These days she’s Paleo because she loves the creative challenge of cooking delicious grain-free, real food. She spends much of her spare time experimenting in her Paleo Kitchen Lab and eating the experiments. You can check out her recipes here.