I love this season of pumpkins, fall festivals, farm day’s, apple picking, and pumpkin recipes! Autumn is, by far, my favorite season. I’ve been doing a lot with pumpkin lately in my recipes because it’s so yummy and in season. Here’s my latest recipe using my Make Ahead No-Oatsmeal recipe and combining it with pumpkin! Enjoy!
On Wednesday, Hollywood Homestead is going to be sharing her Paleo Pumpkin Pie recipe with us on my blog! Come back and see it on Wednesday!
Pumpkin Pie Paleo Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of nut/seed mix (click here to see how I make a large batch ahead of time)
- 1/2 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar or 1 TB maple syrup/or honey
- optional add ins: egg yolk tempered in (read how I do this here), sliced banana, blueberries, or chocolate chips!
- optional toppings: raw cream, coconut milk, pecans, maple syrup, and extra cinnamon
- Put 1/2 cup of your nut/seed mix in a small pot. Add the 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk and stir till hot and thick.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and heat up. Stir frequently.
- Add more coconut milk to desired consistancy.
- Add in pumpkin pie spice, coconut sugar or maple syrup/honey, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and stir.
- Top with your favorite toppings!