We have been dragging our feet on putting our 2018 Thor Ace 30.2 Motorhome up for sale.
The truth is…it’s time for good ole Thor-y to continue her adventures with another family. We are so happy to be home on the farm and have committed to grow roots in our small Asheville community.
So, she’s for sale! And so is our car we towed behind it!
Our 2018 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. class A motorhome model 30.2 features a full wall slide for added interior space (easy to use!), a set of bunk beds, and an amazing outdoor space while traveling!
Step inside and find an updated comfy recliner sofa to the right of the entrance. Across from the sofa is a booth dinette for mealtime and workspace. There is a 40″ LED TV above the dinette that can easily be viewed from the sofa. A convenient coffee table is between the driver and passenger seats for additional table space and becomes another bed.
The kitchen amenities provide what you need to create meals and snacks on the go. There is a three burner range with microwave oven, a single kitchen sink, and overhead storage along with a refrigerator found on the opposite side. There is also a pull-out pantry for your non-perishables.
A broom closet is just inside the entry next to the refrigerator.
Heading towards the rear of the coach there is a full bath with angled shower, toilet and sink. The shower is after-market fitted with an Oxygenics brand showerhead! The bath features dual entry doors to easily access from the living area, and from the rear bedroom too.
Before the bedroom you will find a set of 29″ x 71″ bunks on the right towards the middle of the full wall slide that the kids or grandkids are sure to love.
The rear bedroom features a queen bed with nightstands and overhead cabinets. We have added SUPER cushy and comfy memoryfoam and a topper. There is also a closet and dresser along the full wall slide. Above the dresser you is a 32″ LED TV.
Back up front you will find a drop-down overhead bunk (totally useful for additional sleeping and storage) for added sleeping space when needed, plus so much more!
Included in Motorhome:
- 10″ Touchscreen Dash Radio with Bluetooth®
- 360 Siphon® RV Holding Tank Vent Cap
- Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls
- Bird’s Eye™ Window
- Black Tank Flush System
- Conversation Mirrors
- Exterior 32″ LED TV on Swivel Bracket, and Radio
- HD-MAX® Exterior with Graphics Package
- Heated/Remote Exterior Mirrors with Integrated Side View Cameras
- Motorhome Mudroom™ Compartment
- Power Drop Down Hide-Away Overhead Bunk with Bunk Ladder
- Pull-Out Kibble Station™ with FDA Approved Pet Bowl Liner
- Doggie Window near Passengers Seat
- Stow-Away Coffee Table
- Two (2) 15.5″ LED TVs & DVD Player in Bunk Bed Area
- 30-amp Detachable Shoreline Power Cord, Dual 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioners, and Onan® RV QG 5500 Gas Generator
HUGE VALUE ADDED PRODUCTS! We are including these FOR FREE with the purchase of the Motorhome:
- EEZ-RV Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Massive Piece of Mind for us): see it here – $500 value
- weBoost Cell Signal Booster: see it here – $478 value
- Rand McNally RV Tablet 70 (GPS – great for planning on drives with
needfor bridge heights for rig): see it here – $350 value Sunjoeportable power washer: $150 value – see it here
- Thetford mobile waste tank: $145 value – see it here
- 2x Infinity Zero Gravity Chair – $102 value – see it here
- Bostitch 6-lb air compressor – $100 value – see it here
- 10 pack of plastic “lego” levelers
- Propane Smoking Grill – complete with connections to Motorhome for outdoor grilling – great flavor and easy to use – see it here – $180 value
- Plastic outdoor table
- Canvas wheel covers (set of 4) – see it here
Optional Tow Vehicle with Tow Package
PLUS – we are selling our “tow-behind” vehicle to complete the package!!!
It is a white 2012 Honda CR-V – the EX-L (highest model) complete with the assistive braking system (worth about $3000) and it is installed. Additionally, there is the tow package installed into the vehicle to where all you have to do is to hook your vehicle up – and go! The lights of the vehicle are integrated and controlled by the Motorhome when it is being towed!
Last, but not least: there is a keyless start installed in the car as well!
Here is the official specifications for the vehicle: see it here
…and that is it! Let us know if you are interested!
The mileage on the RV is 12,500 (wonderfully used miles!) and the CR-V is around 76,000 (low mileage for the year!)
If you want the Motorhome only the price is: $81,997 if you would like the CR-V the price is: $95,497
You can be camping THIS weekend!
Serious inquires only! Please email email@example.com