Meal planning is a time-saver and a money-saver. It makes eating real food much easier when you have a plan and you have the food already in the fridge ready to go. Cause, let’s face it, real, whole, unprocessed food takes more time to make. Paleo meal planning requires time to find recipes, sit down and organize, make a plan, shop, and then throw it all together. WHEW! Some of us don’t have much time to spare with kids running around the house, working all day, and being exhausted on our off times. The last thing you may want to do is sit down and plan a weeks worth of meals.
Let me make your life easier by suggesting Paleo Meal Plans by Holistic Squid!! I started using these meals plans a few months ago when we were in transition and moving and it has saved me so much hassle. I, seriously, don’t even have to think about food for the week and what I’m going to make for my family. And a great thing about these meal plans is that there is a Real Food Meal Plan which is not 100% Paleo but it is 100% real food. So, if you are not completely Paleo, you still have a great option!
Here’s what you get for subscribing to Holistic Squid Meal Plans:
- A detailed shopping list to save you time and money
- Your schedule for the week laid out day by day (with one main cooking day and minimal time in the kitchen)
- Recipes for 5 dinners - plus an extra – with enough leftovers to cover most of your lunches too!
- One double recipe each week to bank “fast food” in the freezer
- Bonus recipes each week so you always have Real food handy
- Gluten and dairy-free options - for those with special dietary needs
Go check out these great meal plans and download a free weekly sample!