Lately there has been such a hype of essential oils, and rightly so! Essential oils are finally becoming recognized as great natural solutions!
This Christmas, I’m making all my own homemade gifts and many of the recipes use essential oils. I think most people love and appreciate the time and work you put into homemade gifts, so I love doing this for my friends and family.
Are you up for making homemade gifts for your friends and family this year? I’m including 20 recipes that are in my favorite essential oil starter kit. You can read more about the brand I stand behind and how to purchase a starter kit for yourself HERE.
So, go on over HERE and grab your starter kit and you’ll be set to start making your own homemade gifts for Christmas! Not only will you have the essential oils you need, but you will, also, have a wholesale membership for your essential oil needs (so shop at wholesale price all year long), a support system for using your oils, and quality essential oils to use in your home. You will have a lot left over! Each bottle holds 250 drops!!!
What Essential Oils Do You Need?
- Protective Blend
- Digestive Blend
- Soothing blend
20 DIY Homemade Gifts
- Lavender Oatmeal Facial Scrub – so simple and uses ground oatmeal!
- Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub – a wonderful holiday gift for your girlfriend!
- Homemade Frankincense Soap – by the soap base and you’re good to go!
- DIY Chest Rub – a homemade “vapor” rub alternative!
- Lavender Lemon Lip Balm – perfect for the winter season!
- Muscle Salve – feels wonderful on those aches and pains!
- DIY Coconut Salt Scrub – I recommend lavender or lemon!
- DIY Hand Gel – uses a protective blend to boost immunity!
- Fast Fizzing Bath Bombs – throw in the tub or shower for a spa-like experience!
- DIY Lotion Bars – easy to make and no junk ingredients!
- DIY Clay Mask – add lavender to this recipe because it’s great for the skin!
- All Purpose Salve – a salve that can be used for everything!
- Tallow Butt Balm – great for the little diaper rashes and sore bums!
- DIY Laundry Detergent – use Orange or Lemon to really clean those clothes!
- DIY Remineralizing Tooth Powder for Kids – a simple recipe that the kids will love!
- Detox Bath in a Jar – throw some epsom salt and essential oils in a mason jar!
- DIY Essential Lip Balm – another great recipe for the lips!
- Simple Peppermint Citrus Scrub – choose lemon and peppermint!
- DIY Aromatherapy Play-dough – great homemade gift for the kids!
- DIY Deodorant Stick – use melaleuca and lavender!
CLICK HERE to get started and purchase a wholesale starter kit and start making your own gifts for the Holidays!