I’m going to try to get better about sharing what our Paleo weekly meal plan is for the week. This is free…people pay big bucks for this stuff, but since I love y’all, and I want the best for you, I want you to succeed at eating Paleo, here is a free version. Probably not as pretty, but it is CHEAP. We eat Paleo on a budget…well, kinda. Our budget is $200 a week for a family of 4. This includes ingredients I need for homemade cleaners, detergents, dog food, and office supplies. It doesn’t include our farm supplies though!
If you don’t like this week, feel free to check out the other weekly meal plans I have shared. CLICK HERE. I,also, want to add that we are pretty boring when it comes to food. I don’t make a lot of fancy things…hey, I keep it real. I, also, don’t spend hours in the kitchen. I need quick things to make that are budget-friendly. So, here ya go!
The Paleo Mama Meal Plan On a Budget #4
- Breakfast: Local eggs, bacon, and side of fruit. (reserve the bacon grease for Thurs dinner)
- Lunch: Deli Meat Rollups, sliced cucumbers, and olives.
- Dinner: Whole Roasted Chicken with Roasted Winter Vegetables (save the bones/organs to make stock for soup on Wednesday. CLICK HERE to see how to make stock following my simple method). Save the leftover chicken for the soup on Wednesday, as well.
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Pie in a Cup Smoothie with egg yolks (I throw raw egg yolks in the smoothies for protein. The eggs are from a local pastured farm so I don’t worry about it)
- Lunch: Nitrate Free Hotdogs, avocado slices, and sliced carrots.
- Dinner: Ground Beef Stroganoff over “Zoodles” (I use this to make zucchini noodles) and side of fruit. Grab a little of the stock you should be making for soup to go in the stroganoff.
- Breakfast: DIY Omelets – Omelet Bar. Kids get to pick what they want in their eggs. Easy peasy!
- Lunch: Leftover Beef Stroganoff
- Dinner: Smoky Roasted Butternut Soup with homemade Almond Bread. Top the soup with leftover chicken or boiled eggs for added protein.
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and sausage with a side of fruit or avocado slices.
- Lunch: Leftover Soup
- Dinner: Hard Cider Braised Brats with Sauerkraut (or you can make your own.)
- Breakfast: Quickie Monkey Smoothies
- Lunch:Leftover Brats
- Dinner: Salmon Patties with Creamy Cucumbers
- Breakfast: Bacon and Tomato Quiche and side of fruit/or smoothies
- Lunch: We eat out.
- Dinner: Leftovers from the week
- Brunch: Mexican Breakfast
- Dinner: Apple Cider Pork with Rosemary and sautéed apples (to make sautéed apples: peel apples and cut into chunks. Saute in butter, ghee, or coconut oil till soft. Throw walnuts in the pan and toast lightly with the apples. Top with cinnamon!)
>>>CLICK HERE to print the shopping list!<<<
I hope you all have a wonderful week…filled with health and love!