I thought I would put together a list of the recipes that my family loves! These are tried-and-true! We eat these pretty much on a rotation or using whatever meat we have stocked in the freezer!
1) Balsamic Mustard Chicken – This tops my list because this chicken is unbelievable. We serve it over spinach and drizzle the juice over roasted veggies. You have to try this!!!
2) Chicken Nuggets – my kids love this…ok, so do us adults 🙂
3) Thyme Roast Chicken – I am always looking for whole chicken recipes because I buy whole chicken in bulk when it goes on sale. This chicken is so delicious!
4) Lime Roast Chicken – another whole chicken recipe that my family loves. The juices are so good you can drink them!
5) Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps – this is a recipe that I made Paleo. We love it!
6) Damn Fine Chicken – OMG, this chicken is so good. We make it with virgin red palm oil.
7) Spicy Caramelized Peach & Leek Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken – whew, yes it's a long title but it is out of this world! The sauce is delicious!
8) Meat & Spinach Muffins – We love these! They are a great protein to have on hand when you are in a hurry.
9) Ground Beef Stroganoff – tired of burgers? Give Beef Stroganoff a try!
10 ) Stuffed Poblano Peppers – these are sooooooo delicious! Not spicy, and our kids eat it!
11) Firecracker Tuna Salad – another amazing recipe from The Clothes Make the Girl!
12) Almond Bread – I know this isn't a main dish…but this is our go-to bread recipe. It's the consistancy of cornbread and a great side to any soup or stew! I just had to share it because it's that time of the year where there's nothing better than a warm piece of bread and a hot bowl of soup!
13) Creamy Chicken Tomato Crockpot Soup – this is so easy and simple and yet so tasty! I always have lots of bone stock that I make from our whole chicken bones. This soup tops my list!
14) Chicken Noodless Soup – just in time for the chilly months! This soup will warm you to the bones!
15) Paleo Butternut Squash Lasagna – this is soooooooooooooo freakin good! I make it quite often. You won't even miss the lasagna noodles! Trust me, my Italian husband gobbles this down!
16) Sausage Stuffed Apples – sausage and apple just go perfect together!
17) Apple & Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops – finger licken good! You won't be disappointed with this. I've even make it with chicken breast and it's just as good!
18) Spinach Stuffed Braciole – mine never comes out pretty, but it tastes amazing! My mom introduced me to this recipe! So good!
19) Pepper Crusted Steak – delicious! We had it over spinach and loved it!
20) Zucchini & Sweet Potato Frittata – we have this for breakfast, for dinner…who cares! It's so good and I love sweet potato!
21) Scotch Eggs – the Scottish got it right when they created these little boogers! Another great breakfast or quick snack if you are on the go a lot!
22) Bacon Egg Cups – so cute and easy! Great when you are in a rush and need to get ready while the oven cooks for you!
23) Mexican Hash – my husband loves this hash! I use it with ground beef sometimes instead of chorizo and it's delicious!
24) Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad – ever get that chicken wing craving? This salad will satisfy it!
25) Lemon Garlic Crockpot Chicken – another favorite whole chicken recipe! But this one you can throw in the crockpot and be done with it!